The “beveled-shaped” design by Cecily Braden makes it easy to incorporate techniques for lymphatic drainage, sculpting, lifting and smoothing the skin. Like all stones, it can be used warm or cold, with a client favorite being chilled for puffy eyes.
The most frequently asked question is, do you use one or two spoons — and the answer is, either!
One spoon is sufficient to attain results, but many professionals like to use two spoons to work simultaneously on both sides of the face to ease tension, reduce puffiness and sculpt.
The most popular use for home is using chilled for eye care: reducing puffiness and dark circles and soothing eye strain.
- Renew facial contour; tone, firm and lift sagging skin
- Reduce inflammation, puffiness and dark circles
- Brighten the complexion, create healthy radiant glow
- Minimize fine lines and soften deep wrinkles
- Diminish blemishes, redness and skin sensitivities
- Stimulate cell activity; production of collagen and elastin
- Regenerate facial tissue; restore vitality
- Relieve tension, reduce pain